Ice Show Tickets and DVD's
1. Create your Family account per directions below. REMEMBER YOUR LOGIN you will need it to register your child for next skating season.
2. Once you have created your account got to registrations page or click here Select Purchase Products
NOTES: Once your account is created you can click on your name in the top right corner to view and edit your Family account details.
Welcome to our NEW King City Skating Club's Online Registration
NOTE: Skate Canada fee's and any discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.
STARSkate Skaters please note
- Junior must do 2 days a week
- Intermediate must do 2 days
- Senior must do 3 days
Thank you for choosing the King City Skating Club, we look forward to seeing you on the ice!
If you have any questions, or problems completing your registration, please email email@example.com
First time Account Setup or New Members
If you have not set up a member account you will need to create a Family Account to get started. To do so please follow these instructions:
If you have an account then proceed to login and if you are new you need to set up a Family account. Instructions for setting up your Family Account are provided here Account Setup Instructions.pdf
- Once you have created your Family Account, click on Registration located in the menu bar at the top of the page. You will then be taken to the Programs page.
- From the Programs page, use the filters on the left to select the correct SEASON and CATEGORY and then choose the program you wish to register for.
- When you are done choosing your programs please check to make sure you have the right skater's name in the right program.
- You must accept the Policies in red before you can confirm and check out.
You must create a family account once per the above instructions. Once your family account is created you will be able to register so sessions purchase and purchase products or tickets.
If you cannot remember your login details, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT as multiple accounts for a family will create problems. If you forgot your password select Click to reset my password. If you require assistance with your Login Information send an email to us via the Contact Us page.